The community of NANDA-I Fellows represents nursing leaders with standardised nursing language expertise in the areas of education, administration, clinical practice, informatics and research. NANDA-I Fellows contribute their time and energy to the organisation in a variety of areas, in order to move forward the goal to provide evidence-based clinical decision support to nurses worldwide. NANDA-I welcomed its first class of Fellows during its 40th Anniversary Conference in 2012.
This year, seven individuals were selected as NANDA-I Fellows. Please join us in celebrating their leadership!
- Camila Takao Lopes, PhD, RN
- Catherine Murphy, EdD, RN
- Emilia Campos de Carvalho, PhD, RN
- Jean O’Neil, PhD, RN
- Laura Rossi, PhD, RN
- Marcos Venicios de Oliveira Lopes, PhD, RN
- Viviane Martins da Silva, PhD, RN