We are a volunteer organization, so it is not possible for us to respond immediately to your inquiry. As noted below, inquiries submitted through this Contact form, are responded to within 3 to 10 business days.
NEED AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW?
Our Knowledgebase FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) resources are comprehensive and answer many of the questions we receive. We strongly encourage you to review our FAQbefore sending an inquiry to us.
- How do I change my password?
- Login Help for NANDA-I Members
- Login Help for Non-members With a NANDA-I Website Account
- What do I do if I lose my password?
- How do I access NANDA International Members-Only content?
- How do I access the online International Journal of Nursing Knowledge?
- How do I get my member discount on NANDA International books?
- How do I join NANDA International?
- How do I renew my NANDA International Membership?
- Can I republish part or all of the NANDA-I terminology (e.g., the list of nursing diagnosis labels or specific diagnoses) in other textbooks, or enter the terms into our electronic health record or other computerized application? Could I translate it into my own language?
- Why does NANDA-I charge a fee for access to its nursing diagnoses?
Click here for more FAQ.
INQUIRY RESPONSE TIMES
We are a volunteer organization, so it is not possible for us to respond immediately to your inquiry. Here are our response timeframes:
- Inquiries about Member Services, written in English, will receive a response within 3 business days.
- Inquiries about topics other than Member Services will receive a response within 10 business days.
- All inquiries written in a language other than English will receive a response within 10 business days.