NANDA International 50th Anniversary Conference
Shaping, Informing, and Communicating Nursing and the Human Experience
Hosted in partnership with the Connell School of Nursing, the biennial NANDA-International Conference welcomes nursing experts from around the world to Boston College to discuss improving standards of care and redefining the role of leadership in health care.
- Explore the use of data to achieve nursing excellence in practice, education and research.
- Develop opportunities for incorporating standardized nursing language into big data platforms.
- Describe current systems for data collection, storage, retrieval and use in health care settings.
- Provide the latest science validating the frameworks for nursing assessment and diagnosis across
cultures and settings.
- Discuss the implications for standardized nursing language in education, policy and knowledge
development for nurses.
- Promote international collaboration in research and implementation projects using NANDA-I nursing
diagnoses at regional and national levels.