The Dutch NANDA-I Network Group fosters collaboration among NANDA-I members in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, Aruba and Curaçao. The group was established in 2012 during the 40th Anniversary NANDA-I Biennial Conference in Houston, Texas.
Friso Raemaekers, B Health, RN, CEN, FNI
The Dutch NANDA-I Network Group promotes the use of a standardized language in the nursing discipline within the scope and vision of NANDA International.
- Building a platform and organizing meetings;
- Collecting initiatives and exchanging experiences of the use of NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, Aruba and Curaçao.
- Actively disseminating new NANDA-I developments;
- Facilitating and contributing to the development of new – and revision of existing – NANDA-I diagnoses by using the knowledge and expertise within the network.
- Collecting, assessing and developing diagnostic reasoning training programs taught by nursing schools;
- Exchanging knowledge and experiences, and bringing researchers in topics about nursing diagnoses together;
- Bridging the gap between terminologies and classification systems.
- Who We Are
- Connect & Engage
- Educational Offerings
- Publications & Resources
- NANDA Foundation
- News & Events