NANDA Home > Connect & Engage > Network Groups > Portugal
The Portugal chapter was recognized by NANDA International in 2014.
Pedro Melo, PhD, CHNS, RN
- Contribute to the development of taxonomy II of NANDA-I, through the adaptation and validation of the nursing diagnoses to European Portuguese.
- Contribute to the development of taxonomy II of NANDA-I, through the development of research regarding the factors that influence the accuracy of the diagnoses.
- Contribute to the development of taxonomy II of NANDA-I, through the development of new diagnoses.
- Promote the development of relevant concepts to the diagnoses, interventions and outcomes classifications.
- Organize an international scientific meeting concerning the research about the diagnoses classification, interventions and outcomes.
NANDA-I Rede: Portugal
- Who We Are
- Connect & Engage
- Educational Offerings
- Publications & Resources
- NANDA-I Foundation
- Latest News