The NANDA Foundation Grant
For general nursing science research related to standardized nursing language and developing new nursing knowledge and diagnoses.
The Marjory Gordon Scholarship
For research related to critical thinking and / or which refines existing nursing diagnoses.
For required elements for the Grant applications, please see Grant Application Guidelines. The window for grant applications for 2023 has now closed.
- The Foundation usually makes a call for Grant applications annually. These are announced here on our website, are circulated via mailing lists, and will appear on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. To join our mailing list please email: Admin@nanda.org
- Members of the NANDA Foundation Board of Directors and the NANDA-I Research Committee will review each grant application.
- Grant awards will be presented at the NANDA-I conference and announced on the NANDA-I website.
- Grant award recipients are expected to present their findings at a future NANDA-I Conference.
- The Foundation does not fund tuition fees, fees for open-access publishing, regular office and computer equipment, travel expenses, or conference fees.
Required elements for the Grant applications, please read Grant Application Guidelines
The Foundation usually makes a call for grant applications annually. These are announced here on our website, are circulated via mailing lists, and will appear on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. To join our mailing list please email: email@example.com
NANDA Foundation Award Titles and Recipient
- “Terminal syndrome in end-of-life adults diagnosis accuracy study” J Joana Bragança, RN, MSN. PhD student, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Institute of Health Sciences; Lurdes Martins, RN, PhD, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Institute of Health Sciences; Sílvia Caldeira, RN, PhD, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Institute of Health Sciences, Lisbon, Portugal
- “Clinical validation of the nursing diagnosis RISK FOR UNSTABLE BLOOD PRESSURE among hospitalized patients,” Ricardo Costa da Silva, RN, MSN, PhD Student, Federal University of Goias; Agueda Maria Ruiz Zimmer Cavalcante, RN, PhD, MSN, Full Professor; Federal University of Goias; Viviane Martins da Silva, RN, MSN, PhD, FNI, Full Professor, Federal University of Ceara, Fortaleza, Brazil.
- “Assessment of the gender perspective of the NANDA Taxonomy and its usage” Rosa Rifà, RN, MSc, PhD, associate professor at the Blanquerna School of Health Sciences-Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, Spain.
- Who We Are
- Connect & Engage
- Educational Offerings
- Publications & Resources
- NANDA Foundation
- News & Events