The Founders Award is presented by the NANDA-I Board of Directors, to those individuals who have made a lasting, internationally-reaching contribution to education, implementation, development, research, and/or informatics applications of nursing diagnoses.
- Marcos Venícios de Oliveira Lopes, RN, PhD, FNI
- Susan Genarro, PhD, RN
Unique Contribution Award
The Unique Contribution Award is presented by the NANDA-I Board of Directors, to those individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of nursing diagnosis and the Association.
- Sílvia Caldeira PhD, MSc, RN
- Camila Takao Lopes, PhD, RN, FNI
- Viviane Silva, PhD, RN, FNI
- Christopher J. Grillo
This is the highest honor awarded by NANDA-I, and is bestowed by the NANDA-I President. This award recognizes a nurse leader who significantly influenced the use of NANDA-I terminology within professional nursing practice, education, research, health policy, or informatics. This individual has been a formal or informal leader within NANDA-I, and has invested in the professional development of others.
- Rosa Rifà Ros, PhD, RN
This award recognizes outstanding contribution to the advancement of the NANDA-I journal.
- Dorothy A. Jones, Ed.D, APRN, FNI, FAAN
Rosemary Carroll Johnson Award
This award, presented by the Editor of The International Journal of Nursing Knowledge, acknowledges the best paper published during the previous two-year cycle of the journal.
- Call for the Use of Axial Terms: Toward Completeness of NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses Labels (July, 2019)
- Susana Miguel RN, MSc; Joana Romeiro RN, MSc; Helga Martins RN, MSc; Tiago Casaleiro RN, MSc, MRS; Sílvia Caldeira, PhD, MSc, RN; T. Heather Herdman, PhD, RN, FNI, FAAN
- Who We Are
- Connect & Engage
- Educational Offerings
- Publications & Resources
- NANDA-I Foundation
- Latest News