- This event has passed.
NANDA International 50th Anniversary Conference
June 14 - June 16
Shaping, Informing, and Communicating Nursing and the Human Experience
Hosted in partnership with the Connell School of Nursing, the biennial NANDA-International Conference welcomes nursing experts from around the world to Boston College to discuss improving standards of care and redefining the role of leadership in health care.
- Explore the use of data to achieve nursing excellence in practice, education and research.
- Develop opportunities for incorporating standardized nursing language into big data platforms.
- Describe current systems for data collection, storage, retrieval and use in health care settings.
- Provide the latest science validating the frameworks for nursing assessment and diagnosis across
cultures and settings.
- Discuss the implications for standardized nursing language in education, policy and knowledge
development for nurses.
- Promote international collaboration in research and implementation projects using NANDA-I nursing
diagnoses at regional and national levels.
Registration is now open! https://cvent.me/NNegMY
Early Bird Registration Rates—Expires March 20, 2023:
- NANDA-I Members – $325
- Non-Members – $500
- Students – $100
Regular Registration Rates—Expires June 2, 2023:
- NANDA-I Members – $400
- Non-Members – $550
- Students – $100
Optional Pre-Conference Sessions—Wednesday, June 14, 2023, 8:30 am and 10:15 am:
- 1 Session – $75
- 2 Sessions – $100
Option 1: On-campus Boston College Dormitory Room:
Make your Reservation! https://cvent.me/y8xnlo
*Price includes linen package (bed in a bag): Contains a top and bottom sheet, blanket, pillow, towel and washcloths.
Double occupancy with Air Conditioning: $56
- 2 nights: Check in Wed, June 14, Check out Fri, June 16 – $ 137
- 3 nights: Check in Tues, June 13, Check out Fri, June 16 – $193
- 3 nights: Check in Wed, June 14, Check out Sat, June 17- $193
- 4 nights: Check in Tues, June 13, Check out Sat, June 17 – $249
- 7 nights: Check in Sunday, June 11, Check out Sunday, June 18 – $417
Single occupancy with Air Conditioning: $112
- 2 nights: Check in Wed, June 14, Check out Fri, June 16 – $249
- 3 nights: Check in Tues, June 13, Check out Fri, June 16 – $361
- 3 Nights: Check in Wed, June 14, Check out Sat, June 17 – $361
- 4 Nights: Check in Tues, June 13, Check out Sat, June 17 -$473
- 7 nights: Check in Sunday, June 11, Check out Sunday, June 18 – $809
Option 2: Off-campus accommodations:
AC Hotel by Marriott, Boston Cleveland Circle, discounted rate of $249 per night plus taxes (16.25%)
(Link with discounted rate will be sent with conference registration confirmation.)