Welcoming the new members of the Diagnosis Development Committee (DDC)!
The DDC counts on a dedicated team of nurses to formulate and conduct review processes of proposed new and revised diagnoses, or proposed deletions.
I want to acknowledge the hard work of our DDC Team, who worked along with researchers from several countries to complete multiple revisions during this last cycle:
– Dr Agueda Cavalcante (Brazil)
– Dr Ángel Martin García (Spain)
– Dr Fabio D’Agostino (Italy)
– Dr Hortensia Castañeda-Hidalgo (Mexico)
– Dr Marta Avena (Brazil)
– Dr Lisa Cleveland (USA)
– Dr Silvia Caldeira (Portugal)
Drs Marta Avena, Lisa Cleveland, Fabio D’Agostino and Silvia Caldeira completed their terms in 2020. I would like to thank them for their contributions, and extend a warm welcome to our newly appointed members:
– Dr Cathy Prevost (USA)
– Dr Joana Romeiro (Portugal)
– Dr Martín Rodríguez-Álvaro (Spain)
– Dr Shigemi Kamitsuru (Japan)
I am thrilled and looking forward to working with these esteemed nurses through the next cycle in close partnership with the Research Team!
By: Camila Takao Lopes