NANDA International’s Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and classification text is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses, as reviewed and approved by NANDA-I. The editors have written all introductory chapters at an undergraduate nursing level, providing the critical information needed for nurses to understand assessment, its link to diagnosis and clinical reasoning, and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for the nurse at the bedside.
- New and revised nursing diagnoses.
- Updates to nursing diagnosis labels, ensuring they are consistent with current literature and reflect a human response.
- Modifications to the vast majority of the nursing diagnosis definitions, including risk diagnoses.
- Standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (defining characteristics, related factors, risk factors, associated conditions, and at-risk populations) to further aid clarity for readers and clinicians.
- Web-based resources include chapter and reference lists for new diagnoses.
**If you are a member, please log in to the Member Portal to receive your member discount.
Publication Date: February 2021
- Who We Are
- Connect & Engage
- Educational Offerings
- Publications & Resources
- NANDA Foundation
- News & Events