The new and improved NANDA-I website went live in December 2020 to provide better service and more timely updates. Below are good things to know about the new NANDA-I website:
- Website analytics for the last quarter show strong usage and engagement
- 34,586 active users
- Engagement level of users of 61% (>than 50% is very good)
- The homepage (flag icons and language names on top, right) allows for translation of the website into the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. Recently, we heard from several members that this functionality was not obvious. So, take a closer look and give it a try.
- Popular website pages:
- Online course page: Courses | NANDA International, Inc
- Member portal to NANDA-I’s International Journal of Nursing Knowledge: International Journal of Nursing Knowledge | NANDA International, Inc and PRONANDA publication: PRONANDA | NANDA International, Inc
- Information about The Marjory Gordon Program for Clinical Reasoning and Knowledge Development: Gordon Program | NANDA International, Inc
- The “Lastest News” tab on the navigation bar
The website was improved to better support the community of individuals and organizations engaged in NANDA-I, NANDA-I nursing diagnosis, and nursing standardized language. Give us your feedback – we’d love to hear it! Has the change been an improvement? Are you finding what you need on the website? Send website feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan Gallagher-Lepak, NANDA International, Director of Education and Clinical Innovation
Laura Rossi, NANDA International, President-Elect