- Explore the use of data to achieve nursing excellence in practice, education and research.
- Develop opportunities for incorporating standardized nursing language into big data platforms.
- Describe current systems for data collection, storage, retrieval and use in health care settings.
- Provide the latest science validating the frameworks for nursing assessment and diagnosis across cultures and settings.
- Discuss the implications for standardized nursing language in education, policy and knowledge development for nurses.
- Promote international collaboration in research and implementation projects using NANDA-I nursing diagnoses at regional and national levels.
More information to come as we get closer to the conference date. Please check our website frequently for more information and updates.